About Serenity Aesthetics
Covid-19 Safety Plan
COVID-19 Safety Plan prepared for Serenity Aesthetics Laser & Advanced Skin Care Inc. May 25th 2020
Our Plan To Re-Open:
We are asking all clients to wear a mask to minimize any person to person transmission of COVID-19. If you do not have a mask we can supply one for you at a charge of $3.00 per mask.
All staff are required to wear a mask while in our office to minimize transmission of COVID-19.
Upon arriving for an appointment, we are asking all clients to adhere to these guidelines:
- Please do not come into our office if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or are feeling unwell.
- Please come alone.
- Please come to your appointment on time, not early or late.
- Please do not bring any food or beverages.
- Please use the restroom at home, we are reserving our restroom for staff use only.
Reception / Lobby Area:
- Please limit persons in the waiting area to three plus our receptionist at any given time. Please respect social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Hand Sanitizer and tissues are provided at the front entrance, please use upon arrival.
- All pens, and clipboards will be sanitized after each use.
- We have removed our waiting area and all reading materials.
- We will not be offering coffee or water to clients upon arrival, if you do bring water with you please keep it in you purse or bag.
- Please do not bring any outside food or beverages into our office.
- Clients will not be permitted to use our restroom facilities, this is communicated to the client at the time of booking.
- Our goal is to get our client into their treatment room immediately upon arrival so that social distancing is adhered to.
- Clients will be rescheduled inside the treatment room to minimize time in our lobby area.
- Reception desk will be sanitized after each client and a new wrap will be applied to the POS payment terminal by the receptionist.
- Hourly sanitizing of common areas is done by reception staff members.
- We have moved all retail products into locked cabinets behind our reception counter.
- We have asked clients wishing to purchase products to phone the office and schedule an appointment to pick up and pay for products, no walk-ins please.
- Return products will no longer be accepted.
Appointments with our Aestheticians / Technicians inside treatment rooms:
- Please bring all personal items with you into the treatment room.
- All rooms are sanitized after each client.
- When a client is not able to wear a mask because of a facial treatment the aesthetician / technician will wear a mask and a face shield to reduce the risk of transmission.
- All back-bar products are sanitized after each client.
- All instruments and equipment is sanitized after each client in compliance with our industry standards.
- Freshly laundered (according to hygiene protocols) towels and wraps are provided for each client.
Common Area / Staff Area:
- All breaks / lunches are staggered so that social distancing can be maintained at all times.
- Employees are encouraged to leave the office during their lunch breaks.
- All common areas / staff areas are sanitized hourly.
- Restrooms are reserved for staff use only and are sanitized after each use.
- Employees will practice social distancing while in all common areas while on duty throughout the workplace.